EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS IN SINGAPORE
With years of experience under our belt, our team of lawyers specialising in employment contracts in Singapore handles both non-contentious and contentious matters across all sectors. We are able to address our clients’ legal entanglements by providing quality and tailored legal advice in a professional manner.
Contact us today for any enquiries or to learn more about our work and our lawyers’ credentials in employment matters in Singapore.
WHAT DO OUR EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS WORK ON IN SINGAPORE?
Here in Singapore, our employment lawyers work on both non-contentious and contentious matters regarding employment contracts for our clients. You can take a look at some examples of the services we provide for non-contentious and contentious work below.
Non-contentious work includes:
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts, especially for senior executives
- Advising employers on their statutory obligations, particularly with respect to maternity leave, working hours and conditions for employees, repatriation of foreign workers.
- Advising on the recognition of and other negotiations with trade unions, including on collective agreements
- Reorganisation of companies including the retrenchment or transfer of employees
Contentious work includes:
- Disputes related to working for competitors, protection of confidential information and trade secrets
- Wrongful termination
- Employee disciplinary proceedings
- Workplace harassment
- Data protection
MORE ABOUT US
Here at Harry Elias Partnership, our lawyers provide first-class advice to clients, and we deliver them in a cost-effective and timely manner in line with our clients’ needs and requests. Started from a team of three 30 years ago, we have grown to become a progressive law firm in Singapore, with full grasp and experience in many high profile matters besides employment contract services. These include areas pertaining to intellectual property, and cybersecurity, privacy and data protection.
Contact us today for top-notch legal advice.