With increasingly complex finance and debt structures being developed and ever tighter timetables, successful fundraising presents a whole host of challenges to businesses that are important to get right.
Our Capital Markets Team in Singapore works closely with issue managers, underwriters, financial advisers and issuers on a broad range of fund raising financial transactions including:
- initial public offerings
- secondary fund raising
- corporate restructuring
- pre-IPO fund raising activities
- rights issues
- warrant issues
- share placements
- issues of convertibles (debt and equity)
- mandatory unconditional, voluntary and partial offers
- reverse take-overs
We also liaise with the Singapore regulators on a continuing basis when acting for our clients in the listing and post-IPO environment. Our advisory work includes dealing in corporate governance issues, continuing compliance with listing rules and regulations and disclosure requirements in a post-IPO regulatory environment.
Our team also works with our corporate secretarial support team to provide corporate legal advice and corporate secretarial services, for example:
- acting for listed companies in connection with the convening of extraordinary and annual general meetings
- drafting of announcements
- circulars to shareholders on various corporate actions including acquisitions and disposals
- structuring of interested person transactions and employee share option schemes
- review and drafting of annual reports to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations
We recognise the need to be creative and our ability to work closely across different disciplines is crucially important. We work in partnership with our clients and employ a partner-led project management approach to ensure transactions run as smoothly as possible and deliver even the most complex deals to the tightest timescales cost effectively.