Tien Wei is an Of Counsel in our Corporate and Financial Services Group.
He specialises in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, funds and financial services regulation.
His notable transactions include:
- Advised fund managers in the establishment and structuring of investment funds, with fund sizes of over S$50 million
- Advised a Mainboard-listed company on the reverse takeover by an Indonesian agricultural group
- Advised a mechanical and engineering group on its listing on the Catalist in Singapore
- Advised on mandatory general offers for shares in companies listed on the Singapore Exchange
- Advised Sun Venture Group in the acquisition and acquisition financing of CR-71 Robinson Road Singapore Pte. Ltd. for approximately S$655 million in consideration
- Advised FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc., a NYSE-listed company, in the acquisition of Associated Foreign Exchange, a global leading provider of cross-border payment services, on Singapore laws and regulations applicable to the acquisition
Tien Wei graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2015 with a LLB (Hons) and was called to the Singapore Bar in 2016.